Our cabins are a short drive off Highway 65, the main route to Branson, MO. We are conveniently located minutes from the city of Clinton with plenty of shopping, dining, and sightseeing opportunities within easy reach.Plan a Visit!
Greers Ferry Lake and the Ozark foothills lay claim to some of the country's finest fishing, hunting, hiking and watersports. We welcome you to explore the region and the rich diversity of events and activities it has to offer year-round!Virtual Guide
Request a Reservation
5545 Lake Drive, State Route 336, Choctaw Arkansas 72028Choose an item for more info:
Summer Season: May 1-Oct 31
Off Season: Nov 1-Apr. 30
Cabin 1 & 2: $130 / $110 per night
Cabin 3: $120 / $110 per night
Lodge: $160 / $150 per night
- NO CHECK INS AFTER 8:00 pm WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL.
- A deposit of $50.00 is required for a one night stay.
- Deposits must be received to confirm reservations.
- Minimum Check In Age is 21 Years Old
- Guests aged 12 Years Old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- We are a Non Smoking Resort.
- No Pets please.
- ALL RATES ARE BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY. A $25 FEE WILL BE CHARGED FOR EACH ADDITIONAL ADULT GUEST PER NIGHT.
- Occupancy is strictly limited to the number of persons given at the time of reservation. Additional charges and/or termination of your rental may result from noncompliance with this policy.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges and are subject to change without notice.
- Rental rates do not include 9.0% taxes.
- Each reservation is secured with an arrival deposit. The final balance due must be paid in full 30 days before your arrival date.
- Rental weeks are Saturday-Saturday.
- There is a two day minimum booking on weekends and three day minimum booking on holidays.
- All information is subject to errors, omissions or revisions and is not warranted.
- Kitchen including: Stove, fridge, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, plates, bowls, cups, silverware, pots and pans.
- Heating and Cooling: Portable heaters and AC window units for year round comfort. Each cabin in also equipped with a fan.
- Bedroom including: Pillow(s), mattress pad(s), blanket(s), comforter(s) and bed sheets are provided upon request.
- Bath including: One set of bath, face, and wash cloths per guest (all provided towels remain inside the cabins).
- Cleaning supplies including: Broom, toilet bowl brush, garbage can (inside and outside)
- Cabins and lodge are not equipped with telephones but cell phone reception is very good and the office accommodates faxes.
- Appliances in cottages and their operation are not guaranteed. We will arrange for any necessary repairs or replacements in a timely manner.
What to Bring:
- Please bring your own beach towels. We provide clean cabins with sheets and towels; these are not to be used at the lake.
- Personal care products
- Paper products: paper towels, toilet paper, tissues, paper plates, cups and bowls
- Cleaning products: trash bags, dish soap, hand soap, and a full compliment of cleaning supplies
- Renter is required to leave the property in clean and neat condition upon check-out. Please leave cottage clean, undamaged and ready for the next guests.
- We ask that you take your trash to the containers on the carport at the lodge.
- Please remember to turn off all fans, window air conditioners, and central air (if any). Also turn off any appliances such as TV, coffee maker, etc.
- Please do not move or rearrange any furniture.
- Close and lock all windows and doors before leaving.
- We are not responsible for personal items left in cottage.
Check in: 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Check out: 11:00 am
Non-smoking only, no pets. Accommodations are subject to availability.